Pages

Friday, August 01, 2008

Fiesta Friday!!

Yay!
I don't know what happened to yesterday's post. I posted a Supernatural vid, but it never came through. Go figure.
So, today is really a Fiesta Friday!
My cousin should be rolling in here sometime late this afternoon. I'm nearly as ready for tonight's festivities as I can get, sans the shopping. We're heading out to take care of that in a few though.
This is going to be a weekend of Fiesta! I have my RWA chapter meeting in the morning. K2 comes home tomorrow afternoon. We're gathering at my folks tomorrow. Then Sunday is more gathering and hanging out.
I kind of doubt I'll have time to post, but, you never know. All this fun stuff doesn't bode well for my revisions, but it is summer and I am still making good progress. I'll fit some in if I can, but am not going to freak if it doesn't happen. We'll get back into our same old routine soon enough.
That is all.
Enjoy the weekend! I know I will!
Behave!

No comments: