Pages

Friday, August 08, 2008

Fiesta Friday!

Don't know what happened to yesterday.
So, today there's not much Fiesta-type stuff planned, but it's still Friday so the title is adequate.
This weekend starts the wedding circuit. I guess I should figure out what I'm going to wear. ha!
On the writing challenge front...I'm just a few points behind Simon (I think). We have a spreadsheet guru who keeps track of our daily reports and yesterday's totals aren't all quite in yet. She got me by 3 points yesterday, but there's still three days of challenge left for this week. To even be in the running this week we have to bypass someone else and she's pretty far ahead of us.
I finished my edits. The book's resting right now. I'll pick it back up next week and figure out what's next. I spent some time yesterday re-reading older manuscripts. Started editing one I really love, then the pull of revising the book I finished a few weeks ago reared and due to logic/book types, I changed my plan, or maybe it's really that I stopped procrastinating. I've had a new opening for the story for a few weeks and it was time. It's been time - when I think about the changes I want for the story I know I'm ready to tackle them. It's not going to be an easy trek though.
And let's see...what else?
Not much. I do not want to talk about school shopping. I do not want to talk about the fact that my Suburban's in the shop and needed more than we thought. I do not want to talk about finding something suitable to wear to this wedding.
That is all.
Behave!

No comments: