Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Answer!

Here we go with the answer! And, I promise after this, we will never speak of it again.
1. Guy in a wheelchair with one foot bandaged. The bandage was leaking blood all over the floor. I almost vomited. No kidding. True. And Gross!! I'm not kidding. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen in my life.
2. There were no Snuggies to be found. Both girls wanted to buy themselves them. We searched all through the store and they were gone! No Leopard or Zebra print anywhere. Sad. Also true. My niece got one for Christmas and the girls have had Snuggie envy ever since. I don't know.
3. Guy wearing plaid pants and a floral print Hawaiian shirt. Pretty. No, but I'm sure if I looked hard enough I would have been able to find him.
I bet you're glad I didn't have enough room on my cell now, aren't you?
I know I am.
That is all for this next to last day of the year.
Behave!

No comments: