Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Winding Down...

Three more days left in the year. This time next week the kids will have returned to school and life will be as close to normal as it gets. I have mixed feelings about that. Though, when I look at my living room floor and the seventy-five million K'nex pieces scattered about...
I have a lot to accomplish this week. Some things include: sleeping in, editing, taking the hooligans shopping to spend their gift cards and cash, catching up on television, cleaning, and taking naps. Ha ha. Well, the editing is a big part of what needs done. I'm on a mission. It must be finished.
One more thing to add to that list would be getting the skeletal, dying, messy tree out of the house. There are more needles on the floor than on the tree.
Oh and the fun family stuff that will be happening.
I think that's all for now.
Behave!

No comments: