Last Christmas style!
Here we go:
1. What are little fires or candles in paper bags called?
2. Name one of the two most famous tree toppers?
3. What is the Little Drummer Boy's name: Arthur or Aaron?
4. What carol was so popular that it appeared in a composition by Mozart and contains an often repeated nonsense word?
5. What Saturday Evening Post artist was known for his whimsical pictures of Santa Claus?
6. Who breaks Clara's nutcracker: a mouse or her brother?
7. Is the city of Christmas Cove in Maine or Wisconsin?
8. Did Jim Carrey star in Home Alone?
9. True or false, there is a weed called the Christmas weed?
10. What is Frosty's nose made of?
There you go. A mix of easy and hard. And as always, the questions come straight from 'Tis The Season Christmas Trivia.