From my writing friends...
1. Never give up!
2. Chocolate is its own food group.
3. There are no stupid questions.
4. Laughter is therapeutic.
5. There is someone to cover you with soft cotton batting every time you get kicked.
6. When we get together there is always good food involved.
7. And conversation.
8. It's comfortable being with people who share the same struggles.
And there's so much more, but it's kind of sappy.
Obviously I had a fantastic time at our annual Holiday party this year! We were missing several, but it was still such a good time. We ate, laughed, talked, laughed, ate...yeah, just like at the retreat. I didn't want to leave!
In other news, the Christmas tree is still tied to the top of my truck. By the time we all arrived back home it was too late. Plus, it's covered with snow!
That is all for now!