Pages

Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday Madness

Remember this - the morning I woke up to find balloons all over K4's bedroom? Well, the balloon pranksters have returned. Yay, me. Yesterday, while I was busy cooking a second Thanksgiving dinner for K1's friends, (K1's best friend's family isn't local and he had to work on Thanksgiving, so we had him, and his friend-that's-a-girl-but-not-his-girlfriend over for turkey) She and K4 retrieved the balloons from their stashed spot in the basement and strategically placed them in K2's room.
Don't ask me how I got involved, but when I went to bed last night, they were all over my side of the bed. Which was great, because it was late when I finally crawled in and there was so much static that they stuck to me as I was trying to toss them out from under the covers. There wer blue sparks and everything. Apparently, K2 had filled B's side of the bed and he just shoved them over into mine. Now, my bedroom floor is covered with balloons.
I need to figure out what to do with them.
It has to be clever.
I'll let you know what I come up with.
Behave!

1 comment:

Ava Quinn said...

Get that devious mind workin'!