The weekend has been fantastic, so we're having a double-dose of Feel Good.
Here's the list:
1. Being all alone with my husband for the first time in forever. Just him and I - laughing, goofing off, and talking.
2. Getting a good start on the shopping.
3. Mimosas for breakfast. Chinese food for dinner.
4. Failing on a wrapping paper deal because I was too stressed to stay in the store until the sale started, but finding a better deal later.
5. Knowing my kids were well taken care of.
6. Also knowing my kids will be home this afternoon. I miss the little buggers.
7. The turkey that's in my oven. It smells so good in here.
8. The cookies that will be made later.
9. Sleeping in two days in a row.
10. Finally having my holiday spirit. (and I'm trying really hard not to think about everything that must be done before the day, because that will squash it!)