1. My spam emails are on the rise. This morning I had 48 out of 50. I am very angry. Nope, but then I spoke too soon. The numbers increased throughout the day until this morning when I had equal numbers of spam and email I wanted. 18 for 18. Ugh!
2. Some guy tried to sell me meat out of the back of his pickup truck yesterday. And then proceeded to chastise me and give me the hard sell. True. It was creepy and weird!
3. The cat has taken over K2's bedroom. He believes it is now his room and will meow loudly at you if you dare enter. Thankfully he still uses his litter box in the basement. Also true. Last night he somehow ended up shut inside. I'm not sure how. We've kept her door shut to save energy and it hasn't been opened for days.
4. I signed up for Twitter. Also true. What was I thinking?
5. When I got up in the middle of the night, I swear I saw a few flakes of snow outside. Nope.
6. Someone chewed off the earpiece to my headphones. Who? I have no idea, but I am not happy. And I don't believe it was one of the animals. Also no. (Sorry Ava!) There is a cushion thingy missing so they hurt my ears, but it wasn't chewed off.
7. I am doing NaNoWriMo for the first time ever. Nope. I'm not sure I will ever officially do NaNo.
So there you have it. Maybe a writing post later, depending...