Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Answers!

Okay here we go with the answers....

How many stink bugs did I eliminate over the weekend?
1. None. (ha ha ha)
2. Six.
3. Twenty.
2. Would be the closest. I tend to lose count.

What is my preferred method of getting rid of them?

1. Vacuum.
2. Viking funeral - only without the fire...though that does give me an idea.
3. Squash and hold my nose.
2. Again. Though, honestly, I don't care how I get rid of them as long as they're gone.

I watched one divebomb the light in my room last night. And found him on the shelf right next to my head this morning. They are not very smart. At all. I kept thinking he would fall down, and then I'd get rid of him, but I was too tired to actively pursue and eliminate.
1. True.
2. False.
Believe it or not, that's true. Now you know how tired I was.

How many times did K4 call on me over the weekend for stink bug removal?
1. Three.
2. Two.
3. Eight.
1. Three times. Once there were two on her pillow. Gross!


People do not believe me when I tell them I got bit and have swallowed a stink bug?
1. True.
2. False.
1. Of course they don't believe me.

What color are a stink bugs guts?
1. Brown.
2. Red.
3. Green.
4. It depends. Sometimes they're different.
4. It does seem to depend. Every time I've squished one, the guts seem to be different. The most recent was a brownish-green.

Thanks for playing!!
Behave!

No comments: