Pages

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

General Chaos...

So, I boned on Tall Tale Tuesday. I had some good ideas over the weekend. I should have written them down because I completely forgot what they were and my brain could not manage to manufacture anything for a coherent blog post. Not that this one will actually be coherent, but....
I'm making good brain progress on the new story. I think. Little pieces are clicking into place as I struggle through this week of chaos and adjustment. I'm itching to get some words on the page and figure out where this story is going.
It's Wednesday already! Wow! The biggest chunk of the week is gone. Two more days until Friday. Thank goodness.
I'm looking forward to the weekend, not just for the extra sleep. As I'm sure you all are, too.
Behave!

No comments: