Pages

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mostly Nonsense

No picture today. Some kind of internal error with the upload, so I guess you won't get the see a dead bird after all. Not that you really want to see a dead bird. Why do I have a picture of one? Well, because it was a little woodpecker and he was a beautiful bird, even in death. Honestly, I'm not a fan of woodpeckers. I don't mind the little ones, but those big ones? Ew! They creep me out in a way I can't explain and it's not because they're big. I don't have the same feelings for hawks, eagles, or other large birds. Just those woodpeckers. I'm sure there's a reason.
K3 is under the weather today. Poor kid. He's such a trooper though. Despite how he felt, he was ready to go to school and even said he wanted to keep moving in the hopes the nausea would pass. It didn't. Hopefully this isn't something that will move through the ranks. I thought we were done with illnesses. Ugh.
In other news, New Supernatural this week! I'm so excited. The boys have been seriously missed. But you knew that already.
The short story is finished, (it actually has been since last week) and my other edits are coming along nicely. I finally figured out what was bothering me about the story, so I'll probably have to do several more passes to make sure I get everything layered in the right way. I'm working on it. Right now it's a slow go since I'm cutting one of the plot points I feel I overuse. And I have to do some research for the brainstorm, but I still hope to meet my goal of finishing before the next meeting of my chapter. Then, it'll be time for the retreat and new writing.
Better get to it!
Behave!

No comments: