Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Taxes, Anniversaries, and Freezing

It's tax day. Hopefully you got yours done on time.
Ours have been finished for months now. We even paid what we owed state and local months ago, though usually I wait to do that until the very last minute. I know a few people still hustling to get the forms completed and while I don't envy them, I do wish them luck.
Today is also my parent's 47th anniversary. (No, it wasn't tax day when they got married). I emailed this morning, but I've yet to get a chance to actually call them. So, Happy Anniversary to them.
Oh, the freezing. I'm cold. Temps are pretty low here right now, but that's supposed to change toward the end of the week. I can only hope. I'm tired of shivering.
Today's been busy from the second I opened my eyes. We're in a momentary lull for a few more minutes, then there'll be several hours of nonstop running - parent/teacher conferences, errands, and K2 has a job interview. She's excited and I have to remind myself that she is actually old enough to have a job. I don't know why I do that. She'll mention some place is hiring and I always give her a blank look and tell her she'll have to apply when she turns 16. And she's been 16 for almost 6 months now. I don't know what's wrong with me.
That's all I have for now.
Behave!

No comments: