Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Saturday Update

No tornadoes happened Thursday, but Friday wasn't exactly a spectacular day. Guess my good luck/bad luck tides are shifting a little. Great. Something new to get used to.
Supernatural was fantastic Thursday night. Next week looks even more awesome. I'm not going to go into it, because unless your a fan my thoughts won't mean anything to you.
Anyway.
I'm buried under edits right now and trying to balance the weekend stuff with what I need to do. So far so good though I haven't even opened my document yet. But I'm nearly there. I have to do as much as possible today since tomorrow will be a total bust. K3 has to make bread for a school science project. I've never made bread without a bread machine before, so this should be interesting.
There's your update.
Exciting as usual. Ha!
Behave!

No comments: