Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

More Little House & Stuff


I told you it was a cute little house.
There are a few more pictures from Memorial Day to post. I won't overload you with all the different angles K2 took of this little house.
Random stuff...
In my bathroom:
A water gun, a doll head, 3 tiny and 1 big tube of toothpaste. I have no idea where the little ones came from - it's like spontaneous recreation or something. They weren't there when I went to bed last night.
Science Fair:
I went up to the school to check it out today. K3 made 3 more loaves of bread so he would have samples. They were pretty much gone by the time I got there. All of the kids did an excellent job. It was impressive to see their ideas and displays. I'm glad I'm not the judge. I can't imagine choosing a winner. Then, he made me bring all his stuff home when it was over - big display board, and other various things - and I'd walked up to school.
Other Random:
I have 2 bicycles in my living room right now. I'm not sure why. One is K3's brand new one. Oh, I didn't tell you this story? K1 borrowed K3's bike and totally wrecked it. Completely wrecked. He bought K3 a new one, and it's been coming inside every evening to keep it out of the rain and away from possible theft. I guess since K3's bike was allowed in, K4 decided hers needed in as well. I really hate the way the tires on K3's bike smell. It's icky.
Waking up to the sound of a dog vomiting is most unpleasant. Twice.
Cleaning up dog vomit is even more unpleasant.
Laundry should be able to do itself.
I'm having a discombobulated day. As if that wasn't obvious.
Behave!

No comments: