Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Party's Over


And now I'm home.
This picture (Misty and me) was this morning at breakfast. I had all my stuff loaded and was just waiting to eat breakfast, finish off my retreat chair duties, and say good-bye. Last night we laughed so much - even more after I put up my post. Then I got back to work and hit my 25k word goal. Yay.
Couldn't sleep. Especially when my cell phone rang at 2:30 am. Twice. The first time I hit ignore because I didn't recognize the number, and of course I answered the second time. The person on the other end said "uh oh" and hung up. But I guess it really didn't matter, because like I said, I couldn't sleep anyway.
Now we're back to real life.
Had lunch with some of the fam for my mom's birthday. (Happy Birthday, Mom!!) Which was fun. K3 came home from scout camp, and now we're involved in the usual Sunday running.
That's all for now. I have more pictures from the retreat I'll post throughout the week.
Behave!

No comments: