Megan tagged me.
a. Link to the person who tagged you.b. Post the rules on your blog.c. Write six random things about yourself.d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.e. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
And away we go...
1. Stealing Megan and Natalie's number one (cause I can)...Unlike them, I have broken bones. (stop it. I don't know why you're not surprised.) I broke the growth plate in my left arm when I was nine. Okay. I didn't break it, some kid knocked me off the jungle gym. A few years later, I broke both bones in my forearm (of the same arm) while speed roller skating. That full (up to my shoulder) cast came in handy for defending my little sisters against the neighborhood bully.
2. I am a huge list maker. Especially before big events and when life gets really busy. I don't believe it's organization though. It's sanity and direction for me. Plus I get a huge thrill when I cross stuff off.
3. In another life, I wanted to be a stunt man, or I guess that's stunt woman. Stunt person? I even started checking out what I had to do to become one, but then I switched lives and let it go. Probably for the best...I might be dead by now.
4. I have a secret love of Western Romances. Guess it's not such a secret anymore, huh? I don't know that I could ever write one, but I love reading about cowboys. Cowboys = Yummy.
5. I watch NASCAR. (stop hating on me!) Yes, it's a bunch of testosterone ridden guys driving fast in a circle. And yes, I usually end up falling asleep during the race, but I'm totally intrigued by the inner workings of the racing community. I'm not as well-versed as my nieces (hiya C!), or B, but I know who the drivers are and I do have a few favorites. I'd really love to see a woman tear through NASCAR and knocks those boys on their butts. And yeah, I'd really love to drive a race car. (see #3)
6. B and I have been together since I was 15 years old. We were best friends for ages. In fact, I didn't think he was ever going to get the hint that I was interested in him as more than a friend. I will never forget the first time he kissed me, and a lot of other firsts that you don't need to know about. Ha! And honestly, I wouldn't change a minute of it. We've had a hell of a ride so far and it just keeps getting better.
There you have it...Six things you probably don't even care about!
I'll tag...huh...everyone I know has already been tagged...so how about...no one!
This time tomorrow I'll be on my way to the retreat. Yay! I am so excited I can hardly stand myself. As long as my wireless connection works there, I'll post updates and pictures. If it doesn't...well, we're all out of luck then.