The week was like a runaway freight train full of rattlesnakes and scorpions, with a few alligators thrown in for good measure and a rabid dingo or two . Yes, it was that bad.
But, let me see if I can find some good in there anyway. Might be a short list.
1. B bringing me wildflowers.
2. Hanging out with good friends.
3. People who love the retreat as much as I do.
4. Bon fires in the backyard.
5. Sleeping in this morning.
6. Power washing my patio.
Umm...that's about it right now, though there are probably a few other good things I just can't think of right now. It wouldn't be B's knee injury, the microwave blowing up, or even how insane the next few weeks are going to be, or how my writing time has been inadequate.
That is all.