Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Whoa Monday!

All I can say is...Thank goodness it's over!
Again, it's been one of those days when I've been on the go for pretty much all of it...appointments, band concert, stop at the store on the way home because someone used the final sheet of toilet paper right as we were leaving, a run to the department store after dropping B and the younger K's at home, because I demolished my only pair of jeans today and there was no way I could wear them any longer. Yay me. But the upside to that is I got some stuff I needed for the retreat and I found a pair of jeans on sale.
Two more days until the retreat and I have at least four days worth of stuff to do before then. The weekend is insane for B and the kids, so extensive coordination is a must. But I made it through today and did get a lot of stuff done, so it's all good. But tomorrow is much of the same, though I have to tell you, I look forward to getting everything done so my relaxation time at the retreat is even more totally worth it. And a shiny new! Whoot!
That is all.
Behave!

No comments: