Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Retreat! Day Two!

And Feel Good Friday!
Here's the list:
1. Feeling better, though I have no voice! (yes, the voice is gone. I have a little squeak now.)
2. Sleeping really good last night.
3. Retreat! What else do I have to say about that? No cooking, no cleaning...
4. Coming to the realization that this weekend isn't really about seeing how many words I can get on the page. It's about me and writing and doing what I want/need to. I do have words. I have a fair amount of them as I explore this new story idea, but I've given myself permission to set it aside and continue my edits if I get to a place where that would be more productive. And that is good.
5. Going out later!
6. Being here tomorrow, too!
It's going to be a short list, because pretty much everything about today has been awesome!
Behave!

No comments: