Here we are at Friday again!
And here's the list:
1. Thankfully cooler temperatures. The past two days were nearly unbearable. I'm not ready for that kind of heat yet.
2. Catching up with one of my bff's. Though it meant being on the phone until midnight. It was worth it. I miss her.
3. Camping! Whoot! First campout of the season and I am so looking forward to it.
4. Changing my mind about what I'm working on. Again. Though I am very happy with my decision and I haven't abandoned the other ideas. I'm heavily editing/rewriting a story that I absolutely love - call it a modern Frankenstein story.
5. Strange cooking ideas that actual work out. Store brand brownie mix + a few packets of hot chocolate mix = awesome brownie cookies.
6. Being nearly ready to hit the road for camp.
7. Big baby bellies! About a month until my granddaughter arrives.
8. The fact that even though our calendar is extremely loaded, most of it is fun stuff. Now if I just had an unlimited supply of cash - birthdays, graduation, parties, grandchild - you get the picture.