Pages

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Tall Tale Tuesday



Couldn't find the camera cord, so this one will have to do.
What is it?
1. Cookie dough from K2's Valentine's cooking making. The face is food coloring. The little ball of dough was formed to talk to the eggs watching from the sidelines. Do not ask, because I don't have an answer.
2. A clove of garlic. The face was there when the skin came off. K2 didn't want me to use it, but I did anyway. I told her the little garlic face would make her happy in her belly and she believed me.
3. The head from a clay creation K4 made in kindergarten. The little statue was on the shelf in the kitchen. I came downstairs in the morning and the head was on the counter - far, far away from its body. I'm not sure how that happened and it's kind of freaky if you think about it.
So which one is the truth?
Behave!

3 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I think it's #3. Remember the apocalypse is coming and somethings are losing their heads. Be careful, very careful.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Geez, in your house, they're all plausible! LOL But it looks like #2 to me.

Ava Quinn said...

I'm with Natalie, any are possible! But I want it to be number two because I'd like a garlic clove to make me happy in my belly someday.
M3