Here we go with the answers!
1. I scorched my hair (again) while cooking the chili meat. Not bad, but the burnt hair smell was significant. Nope. But almost. I did put my hair up shortly after the cooking process began.
2. I dropped melted marshmallow on my foot. No burn, just stickiness. Yes. And I kept forgetting and my pants would get stuck on the stickiness.
3. One of the packs of hamburger was bad - just purchased from the store, too. Grrr. Nope. Thank goodness.
4. The sink is clogged and I can't seem to unclog it. Like I need that. Also not, not really. It was running slow for a little, but then was fine.
5. The formerly dripping water (that has been turned off when not in direct use) has shifted to absolutely no water pressure. I've tried everything I can think of, but I'm still not getting enough hot water. I am afraid. Yes. And the problem is still undetermined.
6. I very nearly shooed a stinkbug into the marshmallow and butter mixture. No. But that one was highly possible as well.
7. I am making rice crispie treats. I never make rice crispie treats. True. And they were fabulous!
8. I cut my finger on the same hand where I have the booboo from my fall. Nope.
9. I have also written today. Not a lot, mind you, but some. Which is good because today's the first day of our 50/50 writing challenge. I am hoping for more. Yes! I was so happy I managed to do that.
10. I took the kids to school this morning and came back to the toilet overflowing. It was running down the kitchen wall and down the stairs and had filled the linen closet and it was a gross and very disgusting mess that took me over an hour to clean up...and that doesn't include the laundry I have to rewash. No idea who's responsible. Not that it matters at this point. No. Thank God, No!!! That would have been...horribly awful and traumatizing!
So there you have it. I think Nat guessed them all! Whoot!