Okay, first I have two non-feel good things.
1. No Supernatural tonight thanks to a baseball game. Grrrr!!!
2. My friend, Sue, leaving our writing group due to situations beyond her control. :( At least we have her until the end of the year, but it's still sad!
*a moment of silence for my grump*
Now, here's the Feel Good list:
1. My writing meeting tomorrow.
2. The 'burban getting mostly fixed. Brake booster, check. The reason it won't start despite a new battery and maybe not the starter, not check, but we're getting somewhere.
3. Kids getting to go on very cool field trips.
4. K3 getting asked to be in special chorus.
5. K2 coming home this weekend. (shh, it's a secret.) *edited: It was a secret for me too! She came home tonight instead of tomorrow like I expected! Man, I miss this kid!!!!
6. Getting a surprise visit from the grandbaby for a few minutes.
7. Having help making dinner even though I had to constantly remind my helper not to eat the cheese.
8. Work in progress progress. It's darker, but tighter, and I'm thrilled with how it's coming together. I still have a lot to do, but that's okay.
9. The rain we've had this week because it's been cool and comfortable and my basement didn't flood. Though I would have preferred it to be snow. (don't hurt me)
10. October! Fall!
And one more for good measure...
11. Seeing my mother-in-law improve every day. Soon she'll be jogging around the block!
That is all!