Getting ready for the big Halloween Parade tonight. We'll have guests, though at this point, I don't know how many, or what they will bring to the party. I've been a maniac all day - shopping, cooking, cleaning, writing...so which of the following are true.
1. I scorched my hair (again) while cooking the chili meat. Not bad, but the burnt hair smell was significant.
2. I dropped melted marshmallow on my foot. No burn, just stickiness.
3. One of the packs of hamburger was bad - just purchased from the store, too. Grrr.
4. The sink is clogged and I can't seem to unclog it. Like I need that.
5. The formerly dripping water (that has been turned off when not in direct use) has shifted to absolutely no water pressure. I've tried everything I can think of, but I'm still not getting enough hot water. I am afraid.
6. I very nearly shooed a stinkbug into the marshmallow and butter mixture.
7. I am making rice crispie treats. I never make rice crispie treats.
8. I cut my finger on the same hand where I have the booboo from my fall.
9. I have also written today. Not a lot, mind you, but some. Which is good because today's the first day of our 50/50 writing challenge. I am hoping for more.
10. I took the kids to school this morning and came back to the toilet overflowing. It was running down the kitchen wall and down the stairs and had filled the linen closet and it was a gross and very disgusting mess that took me over an hour to clean up...and that doesn't include the laundry I have to rewash. No idea who's responsible. Not that it matters at this point.
Okay, so which ones are true? There are several.
I have to go make cornbread now.