Pages

Monday, October 04, 2010

Broken and Almost Broken

We've entered the season of busted stuff around here.
1. The kitchen sink - hot water side - is leaking. B shut it off until he can fix it because it's a ridiculous waste.
2. I wasn't thinking about how the water goes into the dishwasher and ran it. Twice (same load, still no brain, because I figured the reason everything was still dirty was because it was loaded weird or something). Hopefully I didn't screw it up, but I probably did.
3. One problem on the truck fixed, then another pops up. Now the locks on the driver's side don't want to work with the button. Weirdness.
4. The dryer is making this ridiculous squeaking sound. Loud, irritating - a death rattle, I'm sure.
5. K2's truck wouldn't start after her ordeal Saturday night, so she ended up taking B's car back to college. Okay? Really? We fix one and another goes? Do. Not. Like.
I think that's enough for a rainy, cold Monday.
Behave!

No comments: