Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Happy Birthday, Mr. B!

Today my smart, funny, super-active, and awesome grandson turns 5!

We had pizza for dinner and his Aunt Didi made him cupcakes with orange icing.

And we're doing a last minute birthday shindig for him on Saturday. It's such short notice though - I have no idea if any of the family will be able to make it. We didn't know if it was going to work for this weekend until tonight, so there's that...

He's been giggly all night and running around breakdancing and beatboxing when he's not chasing the dog or asking for more food. He also got to talk to his Sissy for quite a while, which is awesome. Now he's waiting for his pappy to get home so we can have cupcakes.

All I know is that after my day, I'm ready for bed already. I've been ready for bed since I walked in the door - wait, before that. I'm cold and exhausted. But we had frozen pizza for dinner, so not much clean up, and K4 did the laundry, which is awesome.

That's all I have for now.

Behave!


1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Congrats to you on your grandson’s fifth birthday! I am also planning a birthday party for my son in one of the nicest San Francisco event venues. He’s turning thirteen in March and I am thinking a teen titans theme party for him. Hope he’ll like it!