Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Wednesday...

The snow is very pretty, but it'll be gone by this weekend...

K4 didn't have school today. That Man and I had work delays. My work was supposed to be delayed two hours, but I was there an hour before then. The roads were fine. I got gas, stopped for coffee where my niece works, and headed in. Now I only have an hour to make up, which is good considering there are only two days left in this week.

The worst part of today was finding our that our niece's husband passed away. This is That Brother's oldest daughter, who lives in Oklahoma. She's a tiny bit younger than K2. Her husband had a massive heart attack over the weekend and was gone for about 10 minutes on the way to the hospital. They brought him back and then put him into a coma. Over the last few days, they started bringing him out of it, but found little to no brain activity. She had to make the decision to stop treatment. She's 32 weeks pregnant with their fourth child. He was 34. We received a horribly sad picture of him with his hand on her pregnant belly right before he passed. God. What awfulness. My heart is breaking.

On that sad note...

Behave!




No comments: