Pages

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Wintry Tuesday

It snowed overnight. We had a good coating this morning - enough to delay school. Not at my job though, so K4 had to get herself up and drive into her dad's work. He took her to school (just a few blocks away) so she wouldn't have to pay to park (that's hella expensive), and then picked her up when she was done and took her back to her car (and then worked late to make up his time). We ended up with maybe two inches of snow. Definitely not enough.

Someday we'll get the epic snow I crave! I want to be totally snow bound! I don't care how much we'll have to shovel or the pain in the butt that so much snow brings. I want major crazy snowfall! State of the emergency snow fall! Where we have to dig tunnels for our seventy-five pound dog to go potty. Yes. That's what I want. I want GTA and LoTR all day. I want naps and mimosas and being home. I want epic writing time.

Anyway.

It's Tuesday. Monday was Monday. Fried after the day job and went to bed before nine. Still had a hard time getting up this morning. Imagine that. Day Job Tuesday was not as intense as Monday, but still plenty intense. Tomorrow is going to be the same. But it is what it is. I do my best not to bring that crap home, even though I tell you about my brain being fried.

Finished my friend's critique on her awesome book. Once I'm done here, I'm off to write my own stuff now that I'm clear of critiques. Yay!

That Mom's new home is locked down due to the flu. We haven't been able to see her for over a week now and they are telling us it's going to be another week until we can. The flu is awful. So far, it hasn't come into the day job, except for sales reps that don't come into the office. Still, though. One of our ladies has it in her house, but not her yet. Yet. Once Patient Zero presents in the building, we're all doomed.

What am I'm looking forward to?

Date night with That Man on Friday.
Writing meeting on Saturday.
Saturday plans though neither of us can remember what we committed to! Ha!
That Man's birthday on Sunday.
Making beach plans very soon.

That's all...

Behave!

No comments: