Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

It's Snowing!

Yay!

We're supposed to get up to 5"! We probably have close to 3" now. I was talking to K5's mom earlier and they don't have a thing yet (flurries now). K5 is a bit jealous of our snow. It's weird because they don't live that far away.

K4's school dismissed early and she already has a delay for tomorrow. We'll see what my work does. They don't generally close, but sometimes we get a delay, depending. It was slippery as heck on my way home. I struggled to get up a hill, and then slid down another one - ending up on the berm of the road turned a little funky. No harm done and I popped it into four-wheel drive so I could continue on. I was driving K4's car today, which is a little beast. I wish I would have driven the Jeep, mostly for kicks and giggles, but we drive K4's so we don't freeze to death. Ha!

Today is the four year anniversary of Elsa's adoption!

Look at how little she was when we brought her home!!











Here she is now:
This picture was taken last summer, but she's pretty much the same size. She's not as big as we expected her to get, but she's still a heifer. Ha! She's a good dog - a little crazy at times, a little bad at times, but on the whole, she's a sweetheart and I can't imagine life without her. She "mostly" gets along with the cats, though sometimes she feels it necessary to chase and chastise them.







I think that's all I have for now... I'm a half-hour passed my designated writing time, so I must get to it...

Behave!

No comments: