Pages

Monday, January 08, 2018

Snowy Monday...

It's been either snowing or sleeting here all day.

They kicked us out of the day job around noon. Which was pretty cool, though now I have to make up as much time as I can. I stopped at the store because we had no food and then came home and did adult-type things. And took a nap. (that was nice considering I didn't sleep hardly at all last night)

Let's see...

Weekend recap -

Great writing meeting on Saturday! Very positive and encouraging.
Good food and conversation with my siblings Saturday evening.

Sleeping in Sunday.
Staying in my jammies all day.
Hanging out with Mr. B.

It was a quick, but good weekend.

Still no shipping on the new computer. Blah. I don't know why they make you wait so long. The status says the order is complete.

I'm going to be blogging every now and again on Soul Mate's blog site. I'll let you know when that happens. I have about a month until my first gig. I'm looking forward to it!

I'm off to finish dinner and then hopefully this old dinosaur holds up long enough for me to get a few more words on the page.

Behave!

No comments: