Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Woah! It's Tuesday!

Well...

I had started a post on Saturday, and then realized I had nothing new to say. Ha!

We did the weekend - it was pretty good. That Man and I did some running around on Saturday. We cooked on the grill. Blah, blah, blah.

Sunday was quiet at first - did some writing, laid in my bed after not getting to sleep until 3am. Then we went to my sister's for a little while. Ate some pizza. Hung out with the family. Came home and did some laundry, caught up on emails, listened to Mr. B's WWE rantings and videoed him and sent it to my niece. Hysterical. He has to "talk to her" about WWE and John Cena. The kid has never ever watched WWE.

Monday was brain-draining at the day job. Of course. I came home and made a turkey dinner. How weird is that? The turkey was ready to cook. We had taken it out of the rapidly defrosting freezer (before we realized Mr. B had turned the freezer down to zero. Ha!). I threw it in the roaster, so it was ready by the time I got home. Made some cream cheese mashed potatoes, gravy, corn and everyone was happy. We have a crapton of leftovers.

Today was the same at the day job. The kids cooked dinner, so that was amazingly awesome. I wrote a bunch of words and critiqued a bunch of words for a friend.

Now I'm done...

No comments: