Pages

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sunday

It's cold. Damn cold. I wouldn't mind the cold if we had some snow to go along with it! But whatever. Only a million and a half days until Spring, right?

We had a little birthday party for Mr. B yesterday. He's a crack up. Lot's of wrestling with Grand Uncle, which they both love, and despite the fact that he wanted nothing to do with the chili we made, he had a great day. He received some awesome presents and was busy the rest of the evening playing with, looking at, and talking about how great everything is. He decided the Harry Potter shirt his Auntie K got him was his new favorite and wore it the rest of the night and into bed.

Once everyone left, we cleaned up and pretty much crashed. I was in bed at a stupid early time for a Saturday night, but I was beat after the day of running around, cooking, and cleaning (though I did have a lot of help with all of it). K4 wasn't feeling good at all. Managed to get some food into her and spent some time talking with her.

Slept in this morning, which was awesome. Ran to see That Mom and hit the store for dog food. Back home to do laundry and nap. The nap was amazing.

Did 2/3 of the critiquing I need to do. I'll do the other one tomorrow and then it's back to my own writing. Yay!

Tomorrow is Monday! Boo!

That is all!

Behave!

No comments: