Pages

Friday, March 22, 2019

Feel Good Friday... Oh Dear...

It has been an amazingly long week. I haven't had the brain-power to post. In fact, I've barely been on my computer. Yeah... It was that long.

Let's do the list:

1. One of my favorite girls in customer service had her last day today. She and her fiance (who worked across the street at the store) are moving to New York. Both of them are awesome and it's sad!
Also, one of the guys from my team also had his last day today. He's moving to a management position at the store. He'll be great at it, but we're going to miss him. He's been our voice of reason and our reasonable voice... It's a definite loss to our team, but a great win for him.
But we did manage to poach a most perfect person from the customer service team. I'm so happy she's joining our team, even though she's still questioning her decision. She's going to be great though! I've wanted her to join our team since all of this chaos started and I even talked to the big bosses about it.
It is what is it... Same old, same old...

2. Going out after work with the work family, and a few of the old work family. Super awesome! We had a great time and there were lots of hugs and laughter. Miss my old work peeps. Okay with the changes, but not. I'm going to miss my girl! We all got out of there pretty early, well, most of us... I'm not really sure what happened to those we left behind. Ha!

3. Productive conversations with the kid.

4. Gun class in the am. So excited. I'm going to sleep here in a few so I can be there on time and do all of the stuff I need to do before then.

5. Barely writing this week. Which is not a good thing, but at least I got some words on the page. That's a win, especially when balanced by the rest.

6. The "Two of Us" trip coming up real soon. So excited! No Internet. No good phone signal. No pets, but pets and house being handled... It's good stuff and I cannot wait!

That's all I've got. I'm scattered and trying to do too many things at once like usual.

Behave!


No comments: