Pages

Thursday, March 07, 2019

Thursday... Oy Vay...

Tomorrow is Friday! Thank goodness! 

Yesterday, I ended up working 11.5 hours! I had no idea! It's so awesome, because with the amount of extra hours I've worked, I don't have to take an official sick day for Monday. In fact, if I only work my regular 8 tomorrow, I'm still sitting on a half an hour of overtime. I'll take that, though I'll be there at least 45 minutes early tomorrow. Maybe. I'm tired. I might not even try to get there early... We'll see...(though I'm still so very far behind, so...)

I wrote tonight. I did well. That's a good thing and a must for keeping me sane through this crazy work stuff. And crazy is a lame descriptor... It's beyond crazy. 

Estate stuff is making me further insane. There is so much. Cashing in stocks is a huge freaking pain in the neck and requires so much freaking stuff and things! And repetitive stuff.. Also... estate taxes... I have a file folder to scan and send to the accountant tomorrow... After I already scanned and sent a crap ton of stuff... I'll have to take a day off soon to get the stock stuff done. That pains me. We're coming down to the end of it... I hope. We have to do some unclaimed money thing through the state, too, so that might hold up stuff a bit, depending on how long that takes. It's frustrating and ridiculous, but it is what it is...

Looking forward to the weekend though! 

Friday night (YAY! TOMORROW!) - K4 has plans, so it's just That Man and I. We just made plans for dinner and the evening! 
Saturday - We have a memorial service for a friend's dad and then a banquet-thing that is a ton of fun. Lots and lots of driving there. But the end result will be a blast! And I get to see most of the siblings! Whoot!
Sunday - We have a birthday thing. And the regular Sunday things... 

No sleeping in either day... 

We'll stop there... If I go too much past early Sunday, I'll be distressed about the work week, so... 

That is all...

Behave!


No comments: