Pages

Saturday, March 02, 2019

Saturday Stuff...

Another storm is in the forecast! Tomorrow afternoon through Monday. I say... bring it! And I hope it's bad enough that we get to work from home on Monday. I really hope that!

Writing meeting today was awesome! It felt so good to be back "home" at our library. And it's been a really long time since I've left a meeting and felt jazzed to get home and write! That's super huge! And super exciting!

So, my working from home today never happened. I couldn't get logged into the system no matter what I tried. I tried every single thing I could think of. Texted my boss and didn't hear back. Frustrating. Like really frustrating! I really need to get this off of my plate! Hopefully it'll be resolved soon.

K4 and I went shopping. Didn't find anything either of us went for. Grocery store. (It's always so much more expensive when she shops with me! LOL)

Back home to where That Man was working on the Jeep. There wasn't much heat coming out in there, but he seems to have at least made progress it me not freezing to death. Nice!

Homemade macaroni and cheese for dinner. I'm stuffed. Now it's off to writing.

That Man and I changed our plans for tomorrow thanks to the forecast. Now we're breakfasting and heading out to destinations unknown. We'll figure it out when we get there! I'm so very looking forward to it! So it will be an early bedtime here!

Behave!


No comments: