Pages

Friday, March 08, 2019

Feel Good Friday

Yay! Friday!

Only made it into work a half hour early this morning. I was up in time. That Man was going to drop me off, but then we changed our minds, so I messed around during the time I would have been at work. Returned a jar of queso to the grocery store. It was already opened when we purchased it and we didn't realize until we actually wanted to use it. Gross. Walked around the grocery store for a while - looking at stuff. Not like I'm not at the store three or four times a week anyway... ha!

Finally made it into work and, I did get a little farther ahead, but I'm still super behind. Got a major issue that's been hanging over my head for at least two weeks taken care of and the end result was far better than I expected, so there's that. My cube looks like the lost and found though (so many boxes), so that's another thing that has to be addressed.

Let's hit the list though:

1. Dinner at the Greek restaurant with That Man. So. So. Good. We brought K4 back some tiramisu. (That was also amazing!) (Her plans fell through so she stayed home, but declined going to dinner with us since she had a late lunch)

2. Getting writing done this week, even though I could have easily not.

3. For once in my life, I am fully prepared for the birthday party on Sunday. I am not, however, prepared for what I'm wearing tomorrow... Well, I kind of am, but I'm not sure...

4. Even though we have to go to a memorial service, I get to see people I haven't seen in a while and hang out with That Man during the drive. (Gah! I sound like an old lady! lol)

5. Accountant stuff done and sent and received. Some of the stuff I need for the stock transfer has been printed, so that's a step. Still stressing, but feeling better about everything.

6. Confirmed tomorrow evening's plans with my sister. Looking forward to it so much!

7. My kid knowing she can talk to me about anything and everything and her asking questions she knows I'll give honest answers to. In the grand scheme of things, that makes me feel like I did at least some things right as her parent.

And that is all for now. I have the most massive sinus headache!

Behave!

No comments: