Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2019

March...the Middle...

Now we have longer daylight, which is awesome! The temperatures are also better right now, so that's a plus. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 70*! The top might just go down on the Jeep... just saying...

It's been a long week, with some major and unexpected changes... Changes we'll deal with, have no control over, and will figure out, but a major upheaval nonetheless.

The day job is still insane! I'm in quicksand, but I'm not the only one. There's just no keeping up these days. I'm working the overtime, but there's only so much one can do. And there's only so much a brain can handle working the overtime. Thank Goodness tomorrow is Friday!

I did my cover art form for my next release! So excited! I hope to have that to share with you soon! Also, in reading through the book for the art form, I realized what the work in progress needs, so that's super exciting.

Also super exciting is that we registered for the Back the Blue Jeep Event in Dover! I'm so excited. It's an awesome cause that's near and dear to me. AND we registered to drive the Jeep around the speedway track! AWESOME!

That Man and I are also heading out just the two of us soon. So looking forward to that! We need the break so badly! Just the two of us, hanging out, making awesome food, relaxing...

My brain is broken, but I am doing the writing. At least that's something productive right now!

That's all...

Behave!

No comments: