Pages

Friday, September 05, 2008

Fiesta Friday!

Well. It's Friday. Again.
Let me just back up a minute and say...Wow. September. Already. How did that happen? Ha!! I love fall, so I'm psyched. Kind of.
We have a busy weekend ahead. Not like that's anything new.
Our oldest friend's daughter is getting married tomorrow. We've been friends with them since I was still in high school. B was in their wedding. T was in ours. I used to babysit the bride, so this is kind of weird. It's also only the second wedding most of the K's have been to. K4 is nervous because she doesn't know what to expect. I'm more nervous about waiting until the last minute to find their nice clothes and see if they fit. Yes. I have. ha! K2 is taking care of the guest book and programs, which means we have to be there early. Not to mention, Jo is playing at the wedding and since she's our adopted child this weekend, we have to be there early for her to get set up. And all of that means I'll miss my meeting tomorrow, which makes me a little sad, but the wedding and subsequent after party are sure to be a blast!
And that is all. I doubt you'll hear from me again until Sunday, but hey, you never know! I'm going to remember to take the camera, so maybe I'll have some pictures of the frivolity.
Behave!

No comments: