Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

Saturday Stuff

Bad me for thinking we'd have a mostly relaxing day. I really should know better!
I slept in a little bit, but the effect was lost since I dove in to what needs done right away. I'm still not completely caught up, but I kind of doubt I'll ever be, so I'm just doing what I can.
For one, we have to drive B's car to our exhaust mechanic who's an hour away. While we're there, we'll stop in to see our friends, and then rush home to get K2 to work on time. Then, we head over to my folks house for some birthday celebrating. I'm not sure if everyone's going to be there yet. I haven't heard and I've been too busy to ask. I hope so. We haven't all been together for a long time.
Anyway.
A birthday shout out to my Daddy. (it's his birthday we're celebrating. I know it's confusing with the amount of birthdays we have to celebrate around here and this is peak birthday season for our family) I'm not sure my dad reads this, but I'm still writing a shout out. Ha! My dad is an awesome guy. He's always been there for me, through good times and bad. I honestly believe that if it wasn't for his tough, but patient, guidance during my teenage years, I would have taken a far different path and would probably be in a very different place right now. And probably not a good one either. I distinctly remember the day I stopped fighting his wisdom and actually listened to what he was trying to tell me. There's so much more, but I'm going to stop here before I get all sappy and write a way too long post. But...Happy Birthday, Dad!
And now I'm off to jump back on my to do list.
Have a fantastic weekend!
Behave!

No comments: