Pages

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday Sickness

B has a cold. It's no wonder given the amount of weird hours he's put in at work this week and because pretty much everyone at his work is also sick with the same thing. He's at a definite disadvantage since he's allergic to the main active ingredient in cold medicine, leaving him with not many options for relief. He can take Benadryl, but not much else, and he hates the way Benadryl makes him feel. I'm always nervous when he tries something new because I don't relish the thought of an emergency room visit after how he reacted the last time he took something for relief.
Anyway.
His symptoms started Thursday so by now, after days of congestion, fatigue, fever, and aches, I'm beginning to question his sanity. Especially after he just came through here talking about snot and how he'd going to come up with something that will make your snot taste like your favorite thing.
Chocolate flavored snot anyone?
I'd been setting here wondering what I was going to blog about today. So there you have it. What I live with made even more weird by the ravages of a head cold.
We're heading back up to the farm today. Hopefully I'll have some pictures for the week. I'll definitely have some mud!
Behave!

2 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Ew!

Chocolate flavoring will not make snot better. *squicky face*

Victoria said...

Disgusting!!!
I told him that! :)