Pages

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Tall Tale Tuesday

Sorry I'm later than I intended to be. I won't post the answers until late tomorrow.
Let's see. I'm a little brain fried still, so give me a sec to come up with something at least partially interesting...
Okay. Got it.
How about....
Topic: Random
Which of the below is true.
1. A horse took me for a wild ride over uneven terrain and huge piles of brush.
2. I was chased by bees after accidentally smacking their hive with a stick.
3. We were at a wedding reception at the same hotel where a celebrity was staying and I was mistaken for her.
Well, it might be lame. I'm sorry. It's been a long week already and it's only Tuesday!
Behave!

2 comments:

sailorcross said...

Oh, are we playing two lies and one truth?

Okay--I pick #3 to be true!

This is hard because I can actually picture all 3 of these happening to you!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say #1. I believe that a horse DID take you for a wild ride...and his name was Bob...howdy. lol.

Seriously...#1.