Pages

Friday, February 05, 2010

Dear Supernatural People,

I love you more and more with each episode!
I'm still trying to figure out Anna, but that has more to do with the fact that I missed the dialogue in the very beginning due to loud family members that refused to shut their pie holes. I loved Castiel's defense of Sam and his growly voice when he was looking for Anna. Loved seeing John and Mary and I loved Sam's reaction to seeing them.
John's complete willingness to do whatever he had to do to protect Mary was fantastic, and when he was Michael's meat suit? Oh goodness! I didn't realize how attractive he was until that moment. The emotional stuff was very, very nicely done. And the end? With the angel figurine. Nice touch. Lots and lots of nice touches.
This one goes close to my top of favorites and not just because we got a flash of Dean's stomach. ha!
You guys just get better and better. I am in awe!
Behave!

No comments: