Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Feel Good Friday

What a week!
I have my days a bit mixed up due to the snow.
But here we go...
1. The kids going back to school today. I love them, but honestly, I need a little space. I came downstairs this morning to K3 hovering over K4 with a light saber positioned centimeters away from her forehead saying "I'm not touching you". I'm tired of people reaching over me when I'm trying to write. Tired of them standing behind me. Tired of being asked what's for dinner. A little break is good.
2. The snow! It's beautiful. Shoveling is not my favorite thing to do, but it is good exercise. I hate it when my feet get cold and wet, but that's my own fault for not acquiring the proper footwear when I knew it was going to snow.
3. Not having to cook last night.
4. The extra sleeping in days.
5. Being able to go out if I want to. And I do. Though the grocery store is probably my only destination at this point. When I took the kids to school today, I realized I hadn't driven since Tuesday. And yes, I made sure to drive through every snow bank available.
6. Weekend plans - though I'm not entirely sure what they are yet.
7. Making fantastic progress on the new shiny this week. I still need a title though.
Okay, that's enough for now. Not going out means there's not a lot to report.
Behave!

No comments: