Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Circle of Friends Blog Award


We're skipping Tall Tale Tuesday because my friend Sue just passed me this nifty award. Thanks, Sue!!
There aren't any rules with this one. Except I get to pass it along!
So here goes:
Go visit them for a range of topics and frivolity. Tall Tale Tuesday will return next week. In the meantime, I will leave you with this: While on the way to the doctor for K3's nasty ingrown toenail, we were discussing possibilities for treatment. He commented on how much it hurts already and wondered how much more it would hurt after the visit. K4 sticks her head between the seats and says, "Don't worry. I'm sure they'll give you amnesia."
...so you won't remember that it hurts?
That is all...
Behave!

3 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Your family is so funny and I mean that only in the kindest way. You're very welcome for the award and applaud your selection of friends.

Ava Quinn said...

Thanks, Vicki! That was so nice of you! But now I have no one to send it to!! lol!
M3

Victoria said...

LOL, Sue!!

Sorry M3! I was in a quandry and didn't want anyone to feel left out! lol