It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood. A little chilly, but the sun is shining and our schedule for today has miraculously cleared, except for a few things. Of course, that means I have no excuse not to get my house cleaned...
Here's the list:
1. Good parent-teacher conferences.
2. Fantastic booksignings. Met a lot of nice people and sold some books. The folks at Aaron's books are superb and it's the cutest little book store.
3. Hanging with my writing buddies.
5. Whittling down the "to do" list, though I still haven't found the correct notebook.
6. Supernatural! (more on that later)
7. No stink bug sightings in the past two days.
...and...I don't know. It was a pretty decent week. Friday went so fast. I barely had time to keep up with myself.
Enjoy the weekend!