There's not much I have to watch, besides Supernatural and Ghosthunters. But I find myself watching the strangest shows...
Here's a recap from the past week (besides Supernatural reruns and Ghosthunters)(and they're not all strange):
1. Hoarders: Buried Alive - The psychology involved intrigues me. Really intrigues me.
2. Animal Hoarders - Same thing. I watched this for the first time and was shocked when animal control pulled over 75 dead cats out of a woman's house.
3. Wife Swap - K2 used to watch this on her lunch breaks and it always made me irritated. I guess I left it on because I miss her. And it still irritated me.
4. Haunted History - that's just cool stuff.
5. American Pickers - Antique picking in places similar to number one. I'm sensing a theme here.
6. Good Eats - Who doesn't love Alton Brown explaining the science behind food?
7. Pawn Stars - This show irritates the crap out of me. I can't watch it for long. While I think the guys (most of them) know their stuff, I have problems comprehending the whole thing.
8. Swamp People - Wow. Just wow. It's like watching a train wreck. I've never watched an entire episode, but I'm stunned.
I think that's about it.
What are you watching? What are you watching that makes you cringe when you admit it?