Pages

Saturday, March 05, 2011

Feel Good Friday - The Saturday Edition

So...I'm lame...
Friday evening was kinda busy around here though, and today has been the same, so let me hit the highlights.
1. Having all of the kids, and the grandbaby here for dinner last night. Chaos, but good chaos. (and I mean, complete and utter chaos.)
2. K2 being home from college for spring break.
3. K5 crawling all over the place and tackling the cat and reaching for me.
4. Getting to do Grandma duty tomorrow.
5. My writers meeting today and lunch afterwards.
6. Chilling at home, though I'm bummed our plans for tonight fell through.
7. Getting caught up on Castle. Man, I love that show.
8. Supernatural last night. I *think* I got to see 99% of it. What's up with the hellatus though?
9. Retreat planning.
10. The 50/50 challenge that starts tomorrow because it means I have to get my head out of my butt and write!
That is all...
Behave!

No comments: