Pages

Sunday, March 06, 2011

Television Recap

So, I finally got caught up with Castle, though my On Demand doesn't have the episode where Beckett and Castle kiss. I had to seek it out elsewhere and Mother of All That is Holy, that is one hot kiss. I realize Castle's life should irritate me - he's a writer and never seems to write much. Plus, he's absolutely loaded. But I can't be mad at any character Nathan Fillion plays. I love Castle.
***
The kids and I have been watching Face Off. It's a reality-based show about makeup artists competing for some grand prize. Every week they have a new challenge and at least one new judge. Except for the backstabbing and social issues, it's a good show. I like seeing what they create every week.
***
K2 wants me to watch Off the Map with her. We started an episode earlier, but chaos descended and the only thing I got to see was some underwater surgery and a Bott Fly removal. That stuff is cool, so maybe I'll give it a shot.
***
My usual favorites stand: Supernatural (and you already have my thoughts on that) and Ghosthunters. And Dr. Who (especially David Tennant's Dr). I know there's a lot of other good shows out there, but as usual. I'll either never see them, or I'll be late to party.
***
And there you have it. My lame tv watching habits. Sorry, after a day with the grandbaby the brain is kind of fried. She's adorable and full of herself. We had a fun day even though she wasn't feeling well and didn't want me out of her sight.
That is all...
Behave!

No comments: