Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I'm Here...

Not that you missed me or anything! Okay, I know one person missed me for sure! :)
It's been one of those weeks...One of those one thing after another weeks where you're never fully sure what day it is.
But I do know that tomorrow is Friday!
And I'm glad for it, though the weekend is packed with all kinds of stuff, including Grandma duty on Sunday - which I am very much looking forward to. We usually do Friday night dinner with K1, S, & K5, but we can't this week, and going two weeks without seeing the peanut is not acceptable.
I'm behind on pretty much everything external - laundry, grocery shopping, blogging, blog checking, Twitter, Facebook... Though I do know exactly what's up with my kids, so that has to count for something. Right?
In other news, I've made some important writing decisions this week and I'm happy about that. Plus, despite the craziness, I've managed to maintain at least the minimum word count in our 50/50 challenge (50 words a day for 50 days).
And if I want to maintain that stretch, I need to go write at least 50 words!
Behave!

3 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I missed you too! I just knew you were busy (where busy equals some form of frenzied activity unable to be seen by human eyes).

Victoria said...

:)
You crack me up!

Ava Quinn said...

It was me!! :D

Good job keeping in the 50/50 and making decisions you're happy with!
M3